The Pawtec External Slim Aluminum Red DVD+/-RW Writer with Lightscribe eliminates the hassle of waiting for your computer to slowly burn discs. The writer burns CD discs at up to 24x and DVD disc at up to 8x (see Technical Details below for more information on read/write speeds).
Laser-Etched Custom Labels*
Lightscribe laser etches labels of your own design right into the surface of the disc. There’s no worry of a label peeling off or having to waste time optimizing a design to suit certain label sizes. Our writer uses this advanced Lightscribe technology and will help you create professional-quality discs that are sure to impress customers, friends and family.
*Lightscribe software not included.
You don’t have to be a computer guru to use or install the Pawtec External Slim Aluminum Red DVD+/-RW Writer with Lightscribe. Its Plug-n-Play design works with any USB port, and there is no software to install or learn to use. As soon as you get your new writer, you can just plug it right in with the included USB 3.0 cord and start burning discs immediately. Benefit from the speed of USB 3.0 while still being backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.0/1.1. We also include a USB power cable to supply the writer with additional power, but you can easily use the external CD burner without it.
Unique color and design
The slim, lightweight design enhances portability in today’s fast-paced world while the exterior red aluminum finish makes you stand out from the crowd. We also offer this model in other colors in our Shop.
- Compatable with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8 and MAC OS X.
- Completely Plug-n-Play with no drivers required.
- Features USB 3.0, which allows up to 10x the speed of USB 2.0 while being backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.0/1.1
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 5.8 x 0.8 inches ; 11 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds
Eco-Friendly & Recyclable Packaging Includes:
- External Pawtec CD/DVD Writer
- USB 3.0 Cable
- USB Power Cable For Additional Power If Needed (included but not required)
- User Documentation
Burning and Lightscribe software is not included.